To all them TWITTER devs:

I have some issues with asking Twitter users for FULL control of their
account. Currently I only want to reply and (re)tweet on their behalf.
But with an accepted authorization I can do everything with their
account. There's also no way of making clear my intentions on the
twitter authorization page. Of course, I could do this up front, but I
expect the user to start reading only when twitter asks him/her to
accept or decline authorization.

So I'd like to propose 2 additions to either OAuth or a Twitter OAuth
extension:
- The possibility to ask for (by the app) and grant (by the user) a
more fine grained level of authorization (more than just read/write
only)
- The possibility to insert a (short) description of the intended
usage, perhaps taken from the app registration from within twitter.

What do you think?