Any models consisting of more then three levels of permission is too
complicated. Read, write, and delete are the levels of permission in their
most pure form. Delete is important because otherwise every single
application that just needs to post a tweet can delete *all* of you data
with a few simple scripts.

On a side note Twitter is not a secure communication medium and should not
be used for sensitive communication.

Abraham
Abraham Williams | Hacker Advocate | http://abrah.am
@abraham | http://projects.abrah.am | http://blog.abrah.am