Hi Raffi,
*
  **[you're right, we do think there is a lot to be done with tweet
summarization, curation, selection, matching, etc.  focus your efforts on
that and just follow our lead with tweet rendering and interaction.]*

This statement really helps me, personally. We're not doing tweet rendering.
Interaction was a like 20% of the product we are working on here. We will
try to think of a workaround.

If the above statement was part of Ryan's original mail, it would've helped
us a lot. You've mentioned that your statement is neither official nor
definitive. It would be really great if Ryan (as the head of Platform
development) would discuss this.

Twitter's restrictions on usage of streaming and search api's were  a big
bottleneck to our product. We've finally found a solution which does not
overload twitter at all.

Please ask Ryan if he may repeat your statement above, mentioned by you.
Appreciate you putting the time into this.

Regards
Umashankar Das