On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 11:49:45 -0700 (PDT), Dewald Pretorius <dpr...@gmail.com> wrote:
I used to be counted in the 90% until they defaced Tweetie, sorry,
Twitter for iPhone with that moronic #DickBar that shoves irrelevant
nonsense in your face. It's like yelling at you, "I KNOW YOU DON'T
WANT TO SEE THIS AND HAVE NO INTEREST IN THIS, BUT HERE, TAKE IT
ANYWAY. LEARN #WHATNOTTOSAYTOAFATWOMAN AND TRY TO
#FARTLIKEJUSTINBIEBER AND OH, JUST WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, HERE'S ANOTHER
STUPID ONE THAT'S NOT TRENDING AT ALL, BUT SOMEONE PAID US TO SHOVE IT
IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!"

Are any of you guys developing a better Twitter client for iPhone,
because I'll switch in a heartbeat.

Oh...

Wait....

Dewald, you have to remember that Twitter isn't the only granfalloon that one must deal with on the iPhone - there's Apple, too. If Steve Jobs didn't like the #DickBar, how long do you suppose it would last? ;-)

--
http://twitter.com/znmeb http://borasky-research.net

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." -- Paul Erdős