Privacy -: As I understand twitter, the data is public.[Other than private
messages and protected users]. What is the concern here? I guess you are
pointing to the credibility quotient of the owner of the tweet and hence his
private information?

Not wanting to challenge Google, but, we are developing a different
algorithm. This thread sure has put a spanner on the works. But, we will
work to get around it.

Cheers
Umashankar Das