Hi Matt,

While we welcome improvements to the OAuth screens making it clearer
what an App can or can not do on a users behalf, the changes that you
have rolled out have broken our iPhone App TweetIgnite currently live
in the App store.  [ http://itunes.apple.com/app/tweetignite/id411873391?mt=8
].  Our App uses an OAuth PIN/out-of-band flow.

As far as I am aware we formatting our OAuth requests correctly (it
all worked before) and indeed we do receive back the html for the
Authorisation page, however it is being rendered in the UIWebView as
blank!

Some investigation indicates that the style sheet may contain an
incorrectly formed link:

 <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="//ajax.googleapis.com/
ajax/libs/yui/3.3.0/build/cssfonts/fonts-min.css">

should this not be:

 <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://
ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/yui/3.3.0/build/cssfonts/fonts-min.css">

Also the html returned from our OAuth request contains:

      html { display:none; }

which is clearly why the page is being rendered blank.

Not sure if this is due to how you now handle certain user-agent
headers? The user-agent presented by our App is TweetIgnite/1.0.3
(iPhone; iPhone OS 4.3).

I would be grateful for some help to resolve this?  It would also be
good to get advanced warning of future changes, and even have the
ability to test against them before they go live.

Best regards,
Clive Twist
@clivetwist