I just noticed that the oAuth window appears to be resetting the height so
that the entire page is visible (no scrolling).  For Firefox and Chrome
that's fixed the issue.  Thank you!

However, there is still a problem with IE.  It is worse now.  The user no
longer sees the scrollbar and cannot login at all.