Hi,
I've been using a WebBrowser control in my Window Phone application to
login into Twitter. Today I noticed that the login/authorization page
format had changed and it is now unusable in a web browser control
that my application displays. The text on the page is squeezed
together, and the page unscrollable. If I paste the URI into the
desktop browser it displays a full-sized desktop login screen listing
all of the app's capabilities. Is anybody else having this issue? Do
you know of a workaround for this problem?
Thanks!

-Bob