Yes. But I don't like xAuth :-) (Not that that should be relevant for you)

Anyway, the "Microsoft.Phone.Tasks.WebBrowserTask" is exactly what I meant. Can you get WM7 to recognize a yourapp:// URL (custom scheme)? You could have the OAuth login flow redirect back to that page with the oauth code (not talking about oob authorization, but the normal flow) and get the token that way. For the user, this would probably be the best way.

Tom