I figured out an easy workaround for WP7 WebBrowser:
1) Navigate to a local dummy page in your isolated storage before
going to the oAuth page -- somehow this fixes the scrolling
2) Set the width of the 'auth' div to the width of your screen by
invoking javascript on the browser-- this uncrowds the page.
Wasted 2 days on this nonsense :(