Thanks for your response Tom, but I am not sure whether this could be
done on a Windows Phone 7.
The only way to open a regular browser window from a Silverlight app
on the phone(that I know of) is to use
Microsoft.Phone.Tasks.WebBrowserTask and that just opens a webpage.

Would it be possible to bypass this new screen altogether if I were to
use xAuth?

Thanks!

-Bob