Hello Bruno,

I just downloaded the demo from Francois, and tryed the server on 3
different machines (NT, W2K, XP), and every time connected with the 3
machines with IE (different versions) to  the server/bruno.html. Works
every time here.

Also I have a several project with the HttpSrv without problem. so it
must be something on machines. Precides windows firewall witch does not
give many problems, a lots of virus scanners can give TCP problems.

---
Rgds, Wilfried
http://www.mestdagh.biz