I begin to think that this is the problem - I was thinking two options:
something with the Brazilian Portuguese version of IE, or something with a
program that intercepts communications, like an antivirus.
The only questions that remain are: why does this happen only with virtual
pages and not with documents? Why does this happen only with IE and not with
FireFox?

Bruno