Hello!

>> Piotr "Hellrayzer" Dalek (Author of ICS-Based Hellcore Mailer - an
>> Outlook
>> Express killer) made soem interesting changes to the mimedecode
>> component.
>> It is work a beta test. So I made it available from the ICS download
>> page
>> at
>> my website.

> Forgot to tell about the changes !

> 1. Split Match into Match and MatchNoCase - some Delphi versions (D3 and
>    lower for sure) do not compile otherwise (default parameter values not
>    known to these compilers) - by the way, the function is a bit faster
>    (in Match with bCase=false component compared every two chars twice).

... And Match was added for speeding up finding operations (using

        while pos>=1 do
                if match(string, substring, pos) then
                        [something]
                else
                        dec(pos)

instead of

        while pos>=1 do
                if copy(string, pos, fnlen)=substring then
                        [something]
                else
                        dec(pos)

is far faster)

> 2. Two flaws (my fault) in ProcessMessageLine fixed. Seems like I need to
> visit my oculist - my comment was disabling two important lines of code.

That's a fix for a fix for a bug noted in my message (Message-ID:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>). And fault was
*mine*, not Francois :)

> 7. Fixed Base64 decoder, so it doesn't fails to decode semi-malformed code
>    like the attached one (builtwith.txt):

I meant such code:

k0
eDQ
AAAA
AAADY
EAAAoA
AAASwAA
AB4AAAAB
AAgAAAAAA
AAAAACvswE
Ar7MBAAABAA
[..]

Code isn't perfectly correct due to invalid line lengths, but otherwise
*is* correct and "decodable".

> 9. Added "Break decoding" feature (runtime property BreakDecoding - when
> set
>    to true, for ex. in InlineHeaderEnd event handler, component breaks
>    decoding loop right away).

Allows you to break decoding when user wishes to delete message with that
funny_screenshot.jpg.exe, speeding up decoding process in that case.

> 10. Added "Allow inline decoders feature (Runtime/Designtime property
>     AllowDecoders - when set to false, UU/XX/yEnc/BtoA decoders are
>     disabled).

May be useful, was simple to code, and doesn't take much more code (actually
two lines of code) - so why not.

--
http://www.hcm.prv.pl