----- Original Message -----
From: "Maurizio Lotauro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 5:14 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] HTTP compression

> Scrive Fastream Technologies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Well I think it should be automatically handled by the component.

Since Zlib1.dll is only 55kb, we chose to distribute it as a separate file
but you may say that's an application and this is a component. I believe if
you choose to do it this way, then the compiler complications would go away
as the only part that is dependent on compiler is the header and the .lib
(which does not change much: BCB3 through 6 still uses the same lib file
format and it can be automatically translatable from MS/VC++ format.) For
headers, I know it is a headache for Dephinians but you need to do it
anyway...

Best Regards,

SZ