> To enable the gzip (or any other encoding) "actually" the developer
> must
> include one unit in the uses of one unit of the project.
> Too complicated?

Really don't know yet, I'm trying to unfathom the six extra source files
that this simple decompression needs, and decide whether it will work
better in my application than my six lines of code, well maybe a dozen
lines of code.

I'm sure there are good reasons for all the work you did, I've just not
yet found the demo application or readme.  But I will at least try it
later this week.

Angus