On 30-Nov-05 08:19:53 Arno Garrels wrote:

>Maurizio Lotauro wrote:

[...]

>> Will they contains passwords?

>Yes, with an option to save the MD5-hash only.

What is the purpose of the component?
The target is server only or client too?

[...]

>>> Are there alternatives?
>>
>> Why don't use the streaming capabilities of components?

>The XML stuff is a hell. The only advantage of XML is that it can
>be stored in a human readable form, every thing else is a pain.

The content of the dfm are usually human readable too.
I think that XML is useful only when you need to exchange data with
some others, in all other case it add only an overhead.

>I think I'll kick it out again.

I didn't catch what you mean.

Bye, Maurizio.