Hello Francois,

> I consider .NET just like Win32 was a few years ago: this is defenitely
> Windows's future. No choice. It is better to prepare sooner than later.

I have same opinion to prepare at time.

>> While D2006 does seem stable, I feel it's far to early for professional
>> developers to migrate major applications to it, far too dangerous.

> You are probably right. But for a component developer, it is a must. A
> component developer has to be ahead of application development, to be ready
> when applications need the latest version.

I agree with both. It is impossible for developers to keep on upgrading
and maintaining old programs, but as component developer you should be
ahead.

BTW, ICS is probably the only component source I regulary upgrade, all
other 3th party I do almost never because of maintanace problems...

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz