Maurizio Lotauro a écrit :
> Scrive Francois PIETTE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
>>I plan to support Delphi 7, Delphi 2006 (Win32 and .NET) and C-Builder 2006
>>only.
>>Any tought ?
>
> I'm still using D5. I planned to migrate to D7 but probably this will not
> happen before middle 2006 because lack of time, and maybe at that time I will
> jump diretly to D2006.

Hi everyone one,

Concerning compiler support, i would make a simple suggestion :
As François mentionned, a "component writer has to be ahead of
application developpment". Hence, he doesn't have to support a complete
set of compilers. If his idea is to maintain code for D7, d2k5, d2k6 and
CB2k6, let the other people who need the components for previous
compilers do the support !
but in a smart way : do the corrections, etc... submit the code to
François who validates it and here it is...

Which is, if i understand well, already the case for many enhancements ;)

--

Guillaume MAISON - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
83, Cours Victor Hugo