Francois PIETTE wrote:
>> (1) Not reply to the client until after 10 seconds (using a TTimer?).  You
>> don't have to sleep.  I'm sure the HTTP server has some kind of delayed
>> reply mechanism.
>>

> Yes, you can reply later. Use hgSendMySelf
Does it work like this?

In my OnGetDocument I set Flags to hgWillSendMySelf and then use the
client component's send method do send() the data, then use it's
Shutdown() method to gracefully close the connection and let the other
side know I've finished sending? Or is there something more to this,
like taking into account Keep Alive connections?

I can figure it out myself from here, thanks for the tip!

Thanks,
Cosmin Prund