Unfortunately after your fix I am also unable to reproduce the bug out of my
own project in the ICS demo. :-(( Not sure what to do. What I can tell you:
in my project, I call abort() when client socket is detected to be closed
between each request and wait until requestdone, pumping messages in a while
loop. Of course you should by now know that I use MT = true.

SZ