Here is a question for you: In my derived class httpClient, I have some code
such as,

void __fastcall httpClient::SetReady()
{
 if(alreadySetReady)
  return;
 alreadySetReady = true; // reset before each get, head, post...
 PostMessage(FHandle, FMsg_WM_HTTP_SET_READY, 0, 0);
}
Could this function pose a problem? I use this overriden function because
otherwise there is no deterministic way to know the end of message calls in
the component which is weak design since this causes problems in MT
environment where you need to know the "end" to send to pool in the main
thread. Hope you see the point.

Regards,

SZ