Hello Stanislav,

Firstly thank you for your answer. I believe the issue is similar to what
you said but not exactly: yes we hit the 2GB limit BUT WHY as we have 300MB
memory usage for the rest of the program and the cache uses only 1GB.
IOW, where does the 700MB go? I think it is lost due to memory fragmentation
(lack of FastMM doing what it's supposed to do). Has anybody seen such
problem before?

At a given time the proxy handles 1700 clients with 250Mbps and 40% cache
hit rate with 10% CPU usage and 12 threads. So it's rather busy for
memory than for CPU!

Best Regards,

SZ