One last thing for tonight: I cannot use Memproof either:

Create process : 3
LoadDLL : 7C800000 ntdll.dll
LoadDLL : 77E40000 KERNEL32.dll
LoadDLL : 76CF0000 iphlpapi.dll
LoadDLL : 77BA0000 msvcrt.dll
LoadDLL : 77F50000 ADVAPI32.dll
LoadDLL : 77C50000 RPCRT4.dll
LoadDLL : 76F50000 Secur32.dll
LoadDLL : 76B70000 PSAPI.DLL
LoadDLL : 77380000 USER32.dll
LoadDLL : 77C00000 GDI32.dll
LoadDLL : 71C00000 WS2_32.dll
LoadDLL : 71BF0000 WS2HELP.dll
LoadDLL : 77210000 WININET.dll
LoadDLL : 77DA0000 SHLWAPI.dll
LoadDLL : 761B0000 CRYPT32.dll
LoadDLL : 76190000 MSASN1.dll
LoadDLL : 77D00000 OLEAUT32.dll
LoadDLL : 77670000 ole32.dll
LoadDLL : 77B90000 VERSION.dll
LoadDLL : 71BB0000 WSOCK32.dll
LoadDLL : 77530000 COMCTL32.dll
LoadDLL : 7C8D0000 SHELL32.dll
Exception 80000003 BREAKPOINT at 7C81A3E1
Create thread  : Handle : 2036, ThreadID 4248
LoadDLL : 77420000 COMCTL32.dll
Exception C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 005DB0F5
 ----  Exception stack trace ----
005DB0F5 - in
00000000 - in
Exception C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 005DB0F5