> And he used TWSocketServer
> and since then I always used the same way too.

No idea how that worked, maybe the client was using a different port to
reply.

> TMySocketServer

If you have been making use of the TSocketServer client to save
application data for the reply, you'll need a rethink.  Perhaps a FIFO
queue, I think there's a TList descendent that does that in modern Delphi
versions.  With UDP there's always a risk of lost packets, if your
transmit conflicts with a new received packet, or at least that's my
minimal understanding of UDP.

Angus