> May be I need to do something more if I .SendTo outside
> OnDataAvailable ?

I would have thought not, but make sure the public variable is not being
corrupted by another received packet meanwhile, it should be kept for the
FIFO queue.

I use SendTo in my IP Logger component, which will send and receive UDP
and TCP packets.  I've just run the demo on two PCs, each listening and
sending on port 5555, sending packets to each other.  Not exactly the
same as your application, but almost.

http://www.magsys.co.uk/download/software/magiplog11.zip

Angus