> Seriously, I do not understand this question.

The httpserver has to do a lot of string processing internally and this
would be faster with ansi (no need for unicode here)
I think there are also a lot of modifications to do, fi:
-UrlEncode/decode
-ExtractUrlEncodedValue() ..
I'm also prohibited to use beta software, so ICS V7 is not an option for me.

Paul