Paul wrote:
> I can try to use ICS V6 with D2009 and make all  the neccesary
> changes to use unicode characters in both clients and servers.
> Taking into account the SizeOf(Char) every everywhere (like getmem to
> use with strings).
> Then only UrlEncode/Decode won't work with unicode characters with a
> non-ansi codepage.

Non-ASCII characters, those above #127, are not allowed in an URL
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percent-encoding) that has not changed.
As far as I understand rfc3986 (http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3986)
any character above #127 has to be encoded UTF-8 then percent-encoded.

> If this would work, then I can proceed.
> I can't use ICS V7 though, I'm prohibited to use beta software.

Don't you think that you would just produce another beta?
Your time would be better invested in Icsv7.

--
Arno Garrels