A Drent wrote:
> (tried to post this through the ics-ssl list, but since my email
> changed to albert dot drent at rug dot nl I was bounsed. Francois,
> could you correct this please?)
>
> ---

Posting ICS-SSL questions to this list is fine.

>> From a long time I decided to upgrade the ics ssl components. Since
>> it is
> open-source now I downloaded the v6package and found two packages:
> C:\Components\ICS6\Delphi\Vc32\OverbyteIcsDel100Package.dproj
>
> and
> C:\Components\ICS6\Delphi\Vc32\OverbyteIcsSSLDel100Package.dproj
>
> They look the same to me since only ssl is enabled in the project
> option.

Both package files you mention above do not exist?

The SSL packages include everything from the non-SSL packages.
If you don't need the SSL overhead install the non-SSL package,
it is impossible to install both.

Make sure that your library path points to the correct directory,
remove any library path that points to another ICS directory and
remove a previously installed ICS package.

In Delphi 2006 build and install OverbyteIcsSslDel100Package.bdsproj
In Delphi 2007 build and install OverbyteIcsSslDel110Package.dproj

--
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]