Darin McGee wrote:
> 
> Thank you for your reply however I think you are working on a
> assumption.

I'm sure, since I installed the repository and I work with it from
the beginning, I do not use the ZIP except for testing. Since we
start working with SVN all changes are applied to the repository 
first, and when Francois has some time he runs the ZIP-batch included
in the repository and uploads to his website.

> The dates on the majority of the files that I downloaded from the
> Subversion V6 repository in the vc32 directory are for 6/24/08.

That's approximately the date when the repository has been created.
SVN stores only the difference of each change, so the file times
you are seeing is most likely the date when the file have been added
to the repository. There are 75 revisions (fixes and improvements)
since the beginning in the trunk tree.    

--
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]
http://www.overbyte.be/eng/overbyte/teamics.html
 

> 
> The dates on the majority of files that I downloaded via the V6 zip
> package in the vc32 directory are dated 7/12/08.


> The Tortoise client is not configure to change the dates of the files
> it downloads.
> 
> When I used the zip package as my source for ICS I was able to install
> and use the components with no problems.
> (Once again clean environment was used)
> 
> If I had the time I would find the file in question however I am
> really busy here.  Please check the V6 repository when you get a
> chance. 
> 
> Thanks,
> Darin
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: twsocket-boun...@elists.org [mailto:twsocket-boun...@elists.org]
> On Behalf Of Arno Garrels
> Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 2:36 AM
> To: ICS support mailing
> Subject: Re: [twsocket] SSL install problem
> 
> Darin McGee wrote:
>> I just did a quick eyeball compare between the SV download and the
>> zip download of ICSV6 and the zip files are newer.
>> 
>> ?? I would think the SV files would be newer.
> 
> The SVN file times in your local work copy are set to current time
> on checkout. In order to track changes SVN uses revision numbers,
> right click a directory or single file in you local work copy and
> select TortoiseSVN | Show Log.
> 
> --
> Arno Garrels [TeamICS]
> http://www.overbyte.be/eng/overbyte/teamics.html
> 
> 
>> 
>> Darin
>> 
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: twsocket-boun...@elists.org
>> [mailto:twsocket-boun...@elists.org] On Behalf Of Darin McGee
>> Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 12:32 AM
>> To: ICS support mailing
>> Subject: Re: [twsocket] SSL install problem
>> 
>> Hello Team ICS and others,
>> 
>> After many years of using ICS I am really stuck.
>> 
>> I am having the same problem installing the OverbyteIcsDel70 with SSL
>> support as Albert Dent was / is having.
>> 
>> I started with a fresh install of Delphi 7 Pro (I have to use version
>> 7 for this project).
>> 
>> I applied patch 1 to Delphi 7. The Windows XP OS is patched up to
>> date.
>> 
>> I used Tortoise to download from Subversion the ICSV6 directory
>> structure.
>> 
>> I opened the file OverbyteIcsDel70.dpk from the vc32 directory
>> 
>> I added the vc32 directory to the package project search path.
>> 
>> I added the USE_SSL to the project conditional defines.
>> 
>> I compiled the package. No errors.
>> 
>> I installed the package. No errors.
>> 
>> I closed the package project and opened the project
>> OverbyteIcsSslWebServ.dpr
>> 
>> I added the vc32 directory to the search path, the USE_SSL was
>> already defined.
>> 
>> I compiled the project and in the file OverbyteIcsSslSessionCache.pas
>> I received 26 errors the first being Undeclared identifier
>> 'TsslBaseComponent'
>> 
>> Now I did note that the directory structure has changed a bit from
>> all previous versions of the ICS components and that is the full
>> path is now \ICSV6\trunk\Delphi\blah blah blah.  Trunk was never in
>> the full path before however this is the only difference I have
>> found. This of course I assume is because I pulled it from SV and
>> did not download it as a zip package.
>> 
>> I tried the exact same procedure and used OverbyteIcsSslDel70.dpk -
>> same results.
>> 
>> Any idea of what could cause this?  In the many years I have used ICS
>> and most versions of Delphi I have never had any problems with
>> installation or for that matter any of the components I have used.
>> 
>> Thanks,
>> Darin
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: twsocket-boun...@elists.org
>> [mailto:twsocket-boun...@elists.org] On Behalf Of A Drent
>> Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 6:05 AM
>> To: twsocket@elists.org
>> Subject: [twsocket] SSL install problem
>> 
>> (tried to post this through the ics-ssl list, but since my email
>> changed to
>> albert dot drent at rug dot nl I was bounsed. Francois, could you
>> correct
>> this please?)
>> 
>> ---
>> 
>> 
>>> From a long time I decided to upgrade the ics ssl components. Since
>>> it
>> is
>> open-source now I downloaded the v6package and found two packages:
>> C:\Components\ICS6\Delphi\Vc32\OverbyteIcsDel100Package.dproj
>> 
>> and
>> C:\Components\ICS6\Delphi\Vc32\OverbyteIcsSSLDel100Package.dproj
>> 
>> They look the same to me since only ssl is enabled in the project
>> option.
>> 
>> Installing these get me the error Undeclared identifier
>> 'TsslBaseComponent'
>> in OverbyteIcsSslSessionCache.pas. (and a lot more errors) I'm sure
>> I'm overlooking something, but the original old package worked.
>> 
>> What am I overlooking?
>> 
>> Best regards,
>> Albert Drent
>> University of Groningen
>> 
>> 
>> --
>> To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
>> please goto http://lists.elists.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
>> Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be
>> 
>> 
>> __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus
>> signature database 3676 (20081209) __________
>> 
>> The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
>> 
>> http://www.eset.com
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus
>> signature database 3688 (20081212) __________
>> 
>> The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
>> 
>> http://www.eset.com
>> 
>> --
>> To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
>> please goto http://lists.elists.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
>> Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be
>> 
>> 
>> __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus
>> signature database 3688 (20081212) __________
>> 
>> The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
>> 
>> http://www.eset.com
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus
>> signature database 3688 (20081212) __________
>> 
>> The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
>> 
>> http://www.eset.com
> --
> To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
> please goto http://lists.elists.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
> Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be
> 
> 
> __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus
> signature database 3688 (20081212) __________
> 
> The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
> 
> http://www.eset.com
> 
> 
> 
> __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus
> signature database 3688 (20081212) __________
> 
> The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
> 
> http://www.eset.com
-- 
To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
please goto http://lists.elists.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be

Reply via email to