Hello Arno,

> How does your app stop working? Any error message, AV etc.?

This error shows up in IDE (and only in IDE):

Project SSLTest.exe raised exception class EIcsLibeayException with
message 'Unsupported OpenSSL version (0x0090808F)!
Supported versions are 0x0090805F - 0x0090805F
FileName: C:\Test\SSLTest\LIBEAY32.dll

After I defined NO_OSSL_VERSION_CHECK in my project, it connected OK.
Is it a good practise to ignore openssl version? Or, maybe I'm using
an older version of ICS SSL that only defines the earlier versions.

Thanks,
Jack