Dod wrote:

> Here are the OpenSSL commands :

Thanks.

I tried to implement dynamic Engines however it seems getting the PIN code
from a simple callback is the big problem when implementing dynamic engines
with key capabilities. I thought it was easier until I realized that the
OpenSSL guys introduced a huge abstraction layer of a "UI" which I do not
understand and do not want to understand since it's needed only in function
ENGINE_load_private_key to be able to specify a callback which has to provide
the password/PIN. Arrgh!