Dod wrote:
> Hello Arno,
>
> Only one BEGIN/END section in each PEM that is only CERTIFICATE.
>
>> The private key must not neccessarily be an RSA key, do you see any
>> other PRIVATE KEY section?
>
>> That's possible. AFAIK, OpenSSL supports PKCS11 only thru a dynamic
>> Engine, to list current active engines you could type
>> "openssl engine -v -t" on the command prompt.
>
> I  do  load  the  dynamic  engine  to make my connection sucessful and
> access local certificate using "key 0:04000000" OpenSSL parameter.
>
> I  found  a  PKCS11  library than can access all objects stored on the
> SmartCard  so  may  be  I could use it to make my connection work thru
> ICS if I can pass correct certificates to ICS.

ICS-SSL currently does not include openssl engine support, however that
was just a matter of some hours work to translate the related C headers,
but more work was required in order to wrap engine support nicely in a
Delphi component. So at the time the only way is to use PEM files.
I guess you made some mistake exporting the certificate and private
key, try again, I currently don't recall the correct command line, however
there are countless FAQ available on the net.