Paul wrote:
> Hi Francois,

Paul,

Without information nobody is able to help.
If you think the error triggers with slower connections you may want to
try http://www.netlimiter.com/ to limit bandwith.

If you have a simple test case (source code) you are welcome to send me
a copy. Without a repeatable test case a possible issue cannot be fixed.

--
Arno Garrels