> Sorry Anton, you'll need to change your application to use one of the new
> commands, but the change broke too many things.

Angus, no problem: I use HighLevelAsync directly as it much more flexible and
powerful than predefined methods

HighLevelAsync(ftpConnectAsync, [ftpFctOpen, ftpFctAuth, ftpFctUser,
ftpFctPass, ftpFctAcct, ftpFctSyst, ftpFctFeat]);

I would also like to remind you (or Arno or Francois) of a planned change in
error handling in FTPCli which we discussed a month ago.

--
Anton