> I would also like to remind you (or Arno or Francois) of a planned
> change in error handling in FTPCli which we discussed a month ago.

Not forgotten, just too busy on other projects to spend time on ICS,
except for fire fighting customer issues, in this case an FTP server that
returned very strange directory listings.

The error handling issue is not only FtpCli, but also HttpProt.  I was
having an SSL issue with URL checker, always got return code 0, which I
eventually discovered was because the SSL DLLs were not in the path.  The
lack of an exception or any proper error meant I wasted time over two
weeks looking for a reason it did not work.

Angus