Francois wrote:
>The problem is not that I don't want to expand ICS. The problem is to
>support ICS. There are a lot of interesting components that could be added
>to ICS. By moving it into "usermade" page, I'm not commited to support it.
>If included in ICS distribution, it has to be supported and kept up-to-date
>with current ICS and Delphi. A huge work actually.
Well, it's so simple that I guessed it wouldn't require any support or
modifications.

>Could you also write the text to be published on the usermade page ? Have a
>look at the other text to get inspired
I've sent you all the required files, hope I did everything correctly.

Arno wrote:
>I wonder if a new "usermade" SVN repository wasn't a better place?
>Most of the downloads from current ICS "usermade" page are obsolete.
Well, if these usermades are obsolete SVN would change nothing.
And I personally am still not familiar with SVN, especially in committing a
changes. Maybe others prefer old good archive down/uploading also :).

--
Anton