Hi Angus,
I am very much pleased and I thank you very much for trying to help me out.

<<
Sorry, but you really are out of your depth here, you need to understand
simple programming first.  We can not write your programme for you.

Yes,
I do have limited knowledge for now but, I am learning all the time.
The idea is not to make any application right now it is to just make the demo work in order to be able to test the components. If I can make this demo first than I will have plenty of time for studying the rest of it :)

Communication between my app and the server is a very tiny part of it which is not going to be very complicated either. I am working on my app now and I will at the same time test the components before making the implementation.

I have made mistake twice regarding the ICS, I had chance to use them twice somewhile ago and I have skipped (because I didn't have time to study).
I am not going to skip now because I see too much good in ICS.

However, you have to find the client number that matches the IP address
and port, by using a loop.

clientnr := -1 ;
for I := 0 to SslWSocketServer1.ClientCount do
begin
   if SslWSocketServer1.Client[I].GetPeerAddr = MyPeerAddr and
       SslWSocketServer1.Client[I].GetPeerPort = MyPeerPort then
   begin
       clientnr := I;  // found it
       break;
   end;
end;
if clientnr >= 0 then SslWSocketServer1.Client[clientnr].SendStr (etc)

About this piece of code,
What is the "MyPeerAddr"? --> Integer?

MyPeerAddr and Port come from a table you saved earlier when each
connection was started.  The code above is not very efficient, there is
an overhead to GetPeerPort, so you should really save them as a derived
ClientClass, exactly as the FTP server does, look at the code.

If you mean a database table,
I do not have any and I couldn't make this code work in any possible ways.