2Angus
>The old bandwith control code is unused, indeed not compiled, so removing
>it does not break existing applications.  But there is no point in
>rewriting it which is what you were suggesting.
I don't think so. OverbyteIcsDefs.inc has BUILTIN_TIMEOUT & BUILTIN_THROTTLE
defines commented by default so "old code" is still in use. Moreover, as these
features require an additional thread there certainly could be some people who
won't like an idea of turning their apps to multi-threaded ones.

--
Anton