Dear Anton,

Thank you for your message,
Unfortunately my programmation level is not engouh good to understand your explanation and
therefore I am unable to make any modifications you to tell me,
I do not even know what file I need to change :'(

Could you guide me to do the modification please ? and where ?
it would be really nice from you.

If not, no problem I understand you have no time to loose with my problem,

Anyhow thank you for your message,

Sincerely,
Bruno M.