Hello Angus,

I  unplugged the network cable from the router and plugged it directly
to   notebook.  The  notebook  doesn't  have  antivirus  and  firewall
software.

Now,  when  I  upload  the  file using FTP SSL, FileZilla has the same
problem with directory listing hangup.

If  I  upload  a file to my server using ICS FTP SSL module, it waits
for some time and then says:

Disconnected with error 425 Could not open data connection to port 56353:
Connection timed out [!]

So,  there is a strange port involved... I have no idea what this port
means, I didn't specify it anywhere.

I  also  tried FileZilla on another computer connected directly to the
network  (without  router),  and  got  exactly the same result, so the
problem is not computer-specific.

The  question is: is there anyone who saw FTP SSL client in real work?
Am  I  the  only  one  who  has  problems with FTPS or this is a known
problem?

Unfortunately, I couldn't upload to ics.ftptest.org, it says
Error 501 Permission denied.

The following servers don't seem to like anonymous users. At least I
cannot log in.

ARMSL> filezilla.ftptest.org
ARMSL> wsftp.ftptest.org
ARMSL> servu.ftptest.org