Hello Angus,

I have no idea where did you find s...@acritum.com, but "sp" at the
beginnng supposes it is intended for spam :) Anyway, I received your
login info. Thanks.

I  think  ICS FTP SSL client works fine. I tested in all SSL modes in passive
mode
and  had  no problems. Active mode works only in FTP mode, but I think
this is because of your firewall.

Can  I  give  your  login/password  to  that  guy who complains on the
FTP hangup? I wonder will SSL connections hang up or not.

ARMSL> This is the mail system at host fallback5.mail.ru.
ARMSL> <s...@acritum.com>: host acritum.com[174.132.5.68] said: 550 No Such User
ARMSL> Here"

--
Best regards,