> I don't think so. According to a short test it seems that the idle
> timeout is usually even lower.

Presumably you mean timeout is much higher, ie 5 mins for Apache?

Currently, our KeepAlive only checks the last send (in RealSend) or
received (DoRecv) and ignores whether the stream has been completely sent,
which I assume is your original problem.

The connection will only stay open for HTTP/1.1, and presumably you want
the 10 second timeout to only be effective at that point?

Angus