Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd wrote:
> > should I add a new connection state "hcIdle" for it
>
> Yes, a new THttpConnectionState makes sense, but do check the code
> carefully to see what else is dependent upon it.

On a second look the existing "hcRequest" state seems to be the state that I
am searching for: the server socket is waiting for new requests. My
question is, why is the state not automatically reset after "hcSendData"
back to "hcRequest"?

As the last changes in this area have been made by Arno I have included him
in CC of this mail.

Regards,
Tobias