> There are no memory leaks, and no other handle leaks, other than
> security-context tokens.

To the best of my knowledge, ICS does not use security-context tokens in any
components, except perhaps for NTLM Authentication where I think the security
context gets switched or something, but never looked at that code or used NTLM.

> The Client Sample creates an instance of the THttpCli component for
> each message sent to the Server Sample, which uses a single
> THttpServer component.

So you have handles leaking in two separate ICS applications, one using HTTP
client, one using HTTP server?