Hello,

Basic  THttpCli  seems  to  handle  WebSocket  quite well (at least in
reception  mode),  I  added the correct headers and now I receive data
sent  time-to-time by the server. Have to check how long THttpCli keep
the  connection  opened without any flow coming from server and how to
send  back some data (I must send some "PING" text to the server every
1800 seconds max to let server keep session opened).

regards.

>> I'm trying to use ics ftp to upload a folder that contains multiple
>> subfolders and files to a ftp server.
>> Can someone please post an exemple of how to iterate all subfolders and
>> files and upload to ftp using ics ftp?

ARMSL> Just use the TMagFtp component that does all this for you automatically,
there is an
ARMSL> EXE demo to show it all works.

ARMSL> http://www.magsys.co.uk/delphi/magxfer.asp

ARMSL> You can examine all the source code to see how recursion works.

ARMSL> Angus

                      mailto:do...@yahoo.com