Hello Angus,

For people who want to understand how WebSocket protocol works I found
a this very interesting and crystal clear article :

http://lucumr.pocoo.org/2012/9/24/websockets-101/

regards.

>> I am attempting THttpCli adding specific HTTTP Headers to see it works

ARMSL> There are THttpCli events for sent and received headers, into which you
can add your
ARMSL> extra Upgrade:, etc, headers, and check if they are received.

ARMSL> This should be easy enough for testing, once there is a list of the
actual
ARMSL> headers used both ways, they could be added to the real component, but
ideally we
ARMSL> need a server to test against.

ARMSL> Not sure what happens after the upgrade handshake, presumably the
traffic continues
ARMSL> on the same socket but bypassing the HTTP protocol.   That might be fun
ARMSL> implement...

ARMSL> Angus

                      mailto:do...@yahoo.com