Hi -

I am using the sample program OverbyteIcsSslWebServ sample program and I am
experiencing a problem trying to "post" data to the web server. I am using the
sample program unaltered.  I created the missing html file that performs the
actual posting to the web server from the comments listed before the
SslHttpServer1PostDocument procedure in the OverbyteIcsSslWebServ1.pas file.  I
also created my own self signed SHA256 / 2048 Bit certs and that all works well.

When I fill in the first and last names and click the button to submit (post)
the data, the program throws an exception ( Access violation at address
004B34E8 in module OverbyteIcsSslWebServ.exe Write of address 00000026 ) and
the debugger line breaks on Remote.FPostedDataBuffer[Remote.FDataLen] := #0;
within the procedure TSslWebServForm.SslHttpServer1PostedData.

I have tried this on two different Windows 7 machines, Delphi 7, ICS version
8.18 with the same results.

I am at a complete lost and any help in getting this sample to run would be
greatly appreciated.

Darin