-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Trevor McNamara
Sent: Thursday, 10 June 2004 9:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [U2] UniVerse Data in SQL Tables

Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone can help me.

I am trying to replicate the data that i can on a UniVerse 10 database
(Unix), into SQL database.

Can anyone tell me the steps i need to take to get this to work.

Do i need any third party software? Can it be setup to be live? so if the
data is changed in the UniVerse database it will replicate to the SQL
database automatically?

Thanks