-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of David Jordan
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 10:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [U2] U2 & XML

[SIG]
Is anyone interested in the U2 User Group forming a Special Forum on the
U2UG web page for those working on the U2 xml interface.

The idea is to provide an area for those starting an xml project and other
interested parties to work together and we will try and organise an IBM
representative to view the forum and hopefully answer any questions.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Regards
David Jordan